Urgent Announcement: South West Summer Series – Round 1, Torbay Sunday 4th March

Due to the ongoing and forecast weather for the next few days, it has been agreed to postpone the regional race at Torbay BMX club on Sunday. A red warning has just been issued over Devon, Somerset and South Wales, the most serious kind of weather warning that the Met Office can issue.

Although it is forecast to warm a little over the weekend, it is highly unlikely that the roads will be safe for travel and that the track will be suitable for riding. A decision to cancel a race is never taken lightly but the safety of our officials, volunteers, riders and spectators is our priority.

The round will be rescheduled for Sunday 2nd September.

For those that have already entered, the entries can be moved to the new date. If a refund is required please email admin@swbmxracing.co.uk.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause but thank you for your understanding – enjoy the snow!