- Riders are transferring to A finals at regional level.
- Riders are transferring to semi-finals at national series events.
- Riders are demonstrating good warm-up / cool down at all times.
- Riders are attending Development Centre coaching sessions.
- Riders show a willingness to progress.
- Riders have a suitable level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Riders can change their own pedals.
- Riders can bring correct kit bag and equipment needed for the session.
RSR Flat skills assesment Criteria
- 50m sprint under 8.0 seconds.
- Manual at least 5 metres.
- Wheelie at least 5 meters.
- Bunny hop height at least 25 cm.
- Bunny-hop distance at least 1 metres.
- 50m sprint under 7.30 seconds.
- Manual at least 7 + metres.
- Wheelie at least 7 + meters.
- Bunny hop height at least 35 cm.
- Bunny-hop distance at least 1.5 metres.
RSR 2019 Dates